So some of you may know that i decided not to carry on after the end of June with the block booking on the dome into next winter. Various reasons but suffice to say dont worry because I am finding alternatives.
So until end of June we are still in the dome
Tuesday 4th July and Tuesday 11th July we will be OUTSIDE at the SPORTS VILLAGE 7pm-9pm hopefully the weather is good.
There will be lots more outdoor play planned over the summer hopefully during the daytimes...Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays 🙌